Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/27/2001 5:54:15 AM EDT
HEY GUYS:GUNNUTS HERE,This is my first post on this forum,I'm looking to buy an AR type rifle,I have one of Rock River's 1911's for 2 years now with 5000+ rounds through it,SUPER 1911,Anybody know if the RR AR takes as long to get as there 1911's? and how do you like your RR AR?I'm not stuck on a RR, I live in Pa. where there are a lot of gunshows so maybe a BUSHY or ARMILITE, maybe a DPMS any info. would help. THANKS ALOT
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 6:06:40 AM EDT
I have a Bushmaster 20" it is awesome. I have an Olympic preban 16" the lower didnt have the best fit with the hammer/trigger alignment, but after a while it now is working great. I just ordered 2 RockRiver lowers from a guy in AL. I ordered them monday, he sent me a tracking number on the shipment yesterday. I am looking forward to getting them as I have heard and seen many good things about them, If you want I can email you the guys info. He is a member here at AR15.com and a good ghy to work a deal with.

Link Posted: 10/27/2001 6:07:10 AM EDT
I have heard good things about the RRA rifles but I don't have one myself. I always recommend Bushmaster for first time AR buyers. You can't go wrong with Bushmaster. IMO
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 6:51:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 8:47:35 AM EDT
Go to the manufacturers forum board do some reading before you buy an ASA.
Just a "tip".
Top Top