Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 1:32:03 PM EDT
[#1]
^ I take it you haven’t experienced the CZ Bren 2Ms.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 2:19:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
^ I take it you haven’t experienced the CZ Bren 2Ms.
View Quote

It's one gun, and it's one variant of it.  The 5.56 guns have been fine.  The Bren 805 S1 was a great gun.

For that one bad gun there are tons of exceptional guns they make:

P-01
P07
P-09
P-10C
RAMI
75 series
97 series
Shadow series
TS series
Scorpion
457 series
557 series
550 series

...etc, etc, etc.

I'm not going to shit on a company because of one bad example.  Especially when everything else that company has made is well regarded.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 4:04:09 PM EDT
[#3]
While the Bren 2 ms is a problem, their main problem is their customer service. The gun just put a spotlight on it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 7:34:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's one gun, and it's one variant of it.  The 5.56 guns have been fine.  The Bren 805 S1 was a great gun.

For that one bad gun there are tons of exceptional guns they make:

P-01
P07
P-09
P-10C
RAMI
75 series
97 series
Shadow series
TS series
Scorpion
457 series
557 series
550 series

...etc, etc, etc.

I'm not going to shit on a company because of one bad example.  Especially when everything else that company has made is well regarded.
View Quote

My CZs are my go-to edc pistols - top of the heap, IMO, and my Bren 2Ms has been flawless and may be my next go-to truck gun. But I’m reluctant to shoot it in case something breaks because CZ has provided absolutely no parts or service in the 3 years they’ve been imported, and a significant number of people have had serious problems with them, yet to be addressed by CZ.

I don’t think the acquisition of Colt is going to help things one bit, especially if they’re going to invest heavily in revamping the old Colt factory in CT. They need to just take the name and move production down to a brand new facility down South, along with the (now) sidetracked facility in Little Rock.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top