Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2017 12:49:30 AM EDT
Is there a list of rifles that used the Restricted/Government/LEO during Clintons 94-04 awb?

I know Colt and Bushmaster did.

But i cant find a list, pictures, or data on what other manufacturers did.

Any help appreciated

Example:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 2:58:00 AM EDT
[#1]
SIG SAN SG 551 did as well (the semi-auto ones also).
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 11:39:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I recently picked up a Mini14 GB model(police trade in) that has restricted markings.

I can add pictures later when I get home.
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 8:44:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks gents, i figured there would be a list of manufacturers that made rifles during those dates that had to use the rollmark, but i guess not
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 11:34:28 PM EDT
[#4]
They all did, if they made post-94 AWs, but only a few did. It's not like US LE was buying that many different AW models from 94 to 04, and it didn't apply to machineguns.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 1:06:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks gents, i figured there would be a list of manufacturers that made rifles during those dates that had to use the rollmark, but i guess not
View Quote
Why would there be a list?
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 1:51:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They all did, if they made post-94 AWs, but only a few did. It's not like US LE was buying that many different AW models from 94 to 04, and it didn't apply to machineguns.
View Quote
I know they all did, im trying to find what manufacturers actually produced rifles during that time period with a roll mark.

Colt
Bushmaster
Sig
Ruger

That seriously it?
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 1:54:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Why would there be a list?
View Quote
Why wouldn't there be?

Im sure someone or some company has tracked how many different firearms manufactures produced firearms during that time period and how many. I just cant find it
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 2:16:27 AM EDT
[#8]
You can add LMT, Rock River Arms, DPMS, Z-M Weapons, and Olympic Arms to your list.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 7:27:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Why wouldn't there be?

Im sure someone or some company has tracked how many different firearms manufactures produced firearms during that time period and how many. I just cant find it
View Quote
I doubt it. Other than ATF.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 1:48:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 2:50:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Those are pretty funny, but the ironic thing is that most LE and government employees are civilians as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top