Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2017 9:22:49 PM EDT
anybody use this stuff?

they seem to have a good reputation in the automotive world.

their line looks to be pretty extensive.

i'm wondering if using their products exclusively would be a smart move to standardize the whole process of gun care.

any thoughts?

thanks.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 10:00:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure it's fine but you could get the same results for much cheaper with CLP and Mobil1.
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 6:01:04 AM EDT
[#2]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMuWlomfnf4

Jerry seams to like it!
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 3:45:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought I read that Battlefield Vegas uses it...
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 10:21:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Big fan of it. It lubricates the needed areas and has longevity. Pretty much what one wants in a lubricant for firearms
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 6:00:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I've no doubt that it would work fine, but the question is this: Why would you pay more for gun care-specific lubricants when lubricants intended for other applications will work just as well, if not better, and come in way cheaper? A quart of motor oil and a pint of Magnalube grease will cost me less than $20 and will have my gun care needs met for many years to come.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 12:30:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I was given free samples of it and like it, but as the post above me say's and i share the same thought.
why pay more for less?

i use lots of greases and lubes that work just as good if not better then "gun labeled" products and get a lifetime supply for less then the cost of gun lubes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top