Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/6/2010 10:34:18 PM EDT
Has anyone handled the Kriss Vector rifle? Are they even available for sale to civies?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:14:40 PM EDT
They are available, shot one at a factory shoot. It jammed up every other shot. Not sure if it was dirty or it was just the gun itself. No matter, a pretty sweet piece of hardware. Little heavy on the price though.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:00:45 AM EDT
I like mine. Most rentals you see out there are of the first ones produced which had a problem with the bolt and extractor. The new ones are much more reliable.

I plan on doing an extensive review when I get a chance to put a few hundred more rounds through it
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:20:48 PM EDT
I wish they would do a Kriss in FDE or tu-tone.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:42:15 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Blast:
I wish they would do a Kriss in FDE or tu-tone.

it wouldn't be too hard to buy one and just do it yourself...
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:55:22 PM EDT
Originally Posted By carterbrunelle:
I like mine. Most rentals you see out there are of the first ones produced which had a problem with the bolt and extractor. The new ones are much more reliable.

I plan on doing an extensive review when I get a chance to put a few hundred more rounds through it

How much did it cost you?

Anybody know of any other reviews on the net?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:53:15 PM EDT
i got mine pretty close to 1800 with an extra mag, ffl transfer, and shipping. There aren't a lot of reviews around because i searched my ass off looking for them a few weeks ago, but i did find some. I'll post the links later tonight when i can find them.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:34:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Blackbird97:
They are available, shot one at a factory shoot. It jammed up every other shot. Not sure if it was dirty or it was just the gun itself. No matter, a pretty sweet piece of hardware. Little heavy on the price though.

Your alot more generous than me. It matters a GREAT DEAL if it jams every other round. I don't care what attributes it has.

I would wait until there are a boat load of positive reviews before I drop 1800 bucks.

Just my .o2

Doc
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:48:17 PM EDT
if i were looking for a defensive gun, then i would totally agree. However, it's simply for fun and for that it's awesome
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:16:07 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DocGP:
Originally Posted By Blackbird97:

Your alot more generous than me. It matters a GREAT DEAL if it jams every other round. I don't care what attributes it has.

I would wait until there are a boat load of positive reviews before I drop 1800 bucks.

Just my .o2

Doc

My only defense for the gun was that it was one of the first pre-production models and there had to be over 1000 shots threw it and it hadn't been cleaned. But I agree with you, a gun shouldn't jam like that, especially at that price point.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:09:21 AM EDT
I agree completely. If you go to the kriss website, there's a recall for all of the original rifles and they will send you a new bolt to fix the problem
Top Top