Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2006 6:15:05 PM EDT
Does anyone else maintain a database for their guns?

I include not only serial numbers and cost for insurance purposes. I also include any history, modifications, work done, springs replaced etc.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:18:40 PM EDT
[#1]
sorta....just serial #s and model
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:20:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Does anyone else maintain a database for their guns?

I include not only serial numbers and cost for insurance purposes. I also include any history, modifications, work done, springs replaced etc.

All of the above and then some.

Take pictures for Insurance and Police in the event they are stolen.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:39:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep

Manufacturer     Model     Caliber/Gauge     Action     Serial #     Other Numbers     Purchased From     Purchase Date     Notes etc.

Copies of receipts, pix, etc....
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:31:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I need to add pictures.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:04:02 AM EDT
[#5]
i just like to keep track of what i have shot.  therefore it is just models, calibers, rounds, etc.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:59:08 AM EDT
[#6]
i use the quicken home inventory to keep track of weapon, serial #, purchase date, who i bought it from, cost and replacement cost.  I use the comments section to keep track of mods and their cost as well as whether it was purchased using my C&R FFL, production date info and US parts count for my FALs and AKs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top