Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2006 7:20:59 PM EDT
I started with just changing out springs in my Ruger SP-101, but that wasn't enough.  Shortly thereafter, I dissasembled my Model 19 for a factory reblue.
I soon became weary of pistols and moved onto rifles.  
Yeah, the occasional  peep-sight replacement fed my need for a while, but it was not long before i moved into kits.
My FAL was such an accomplishment that i thought i was satisfied forever. She is so fun to shoot, so nice to look at, so realiable.
'til the day i saw AMD kits and I thought, "Ah, what the hell, its only a little one". And it was.  So small in fact that the Bulgarian 74 soon followed.
Then a G3.
Oh, help me people, I can not stop myself. This tendancy is habitual and progressive. Where does it stop?  When can it stop?  When i build my own Abrams M1-A1?  'cuz by the look of it, that's where its headed!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:32:44 PM EDT
[#1]
It doesn't stop....it only gets worse and worse.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:20:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I think I am just  getting over my EBR.

Well that's what I keep telling myself.

Max
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:02:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
When can it stop?  When i build my own Abrams M1-A1?  'cuz by the look of it, that's where its headed!

I know a guy who knows a guy who has a parts kit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top