Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2006 6:20:03 PM EDT
I know that there are plenty of negative reviews on Bobcat and Special Weapons MP5 clones, but I'm hoping to make one my first SBR once I turn 21 in a month and pass all the checks and paperwork.

What I was wondering is if there is a 3-lug barrel or a flash-suppressor-equipped barrel underneath the fake suppressor that these companies add onto their guns to meet the 16" minimum barrel length, or is there just a 16" barrel under the fake can?

The reason I ask is, it would make the whole SBR process much easier if all you had to do was dremel off the welds keeping the fake can on and be left with a good-looking SBR, instead of having to send it away for work.

Does anyone know?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:30:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top