Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2006 8:11:42 AM EDT
I see that midwayusa.com is now selling Remington 700 actions.  Can someone with an FFL on file please see if they give a cost break to you.    The 2 items that I am interested in are 954731 & 472099.   I am trying to decide if I am better off buying a complete rifle or the action. Many thanks in advance.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:49:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Best way to get one is to go around to the local pawn shops and gun shops and find a beat up hunting rifle.  Many times you can get them for less that $300.  Doesn't have to be in the same caliber either, just have the same boltface diameter.  After you dissassemble it you can sell the parts you don't need to earn back some of the purchase price.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:20:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:43:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Best way to get one is to go around to the local pawn shops and gun shops and find a beat up hunting rifle.  Many times you can get them for less that $300.  Doesn't have to be in the same caliber either, just have the same boltface diameter.  After you dissassemble it you can sell the parts you don't need to earn back some of the purchase price.  

Yep.

I almost shit when I saw the ad. COOL!

When I saw the prices, I did.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top