Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/6/2006 5:46:50 PM EDT
Has anyone heard of them or had any experience with them? I wanted to lessen the pull on my Remington 700 Sendero trigger and the gunsmith would only lower it to 3 lbs, because of safety reasons. He said if I wanted a lower pull he would have to install this Rifle Basix trigger that would adjust from 1 lb. to 2.5 lbs. He said the Remington trigger is not the safest below 3 lbs. I wanted to get some input before I spent $120+ on a new trigger.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:29:31 PM EDT
Rifle Basix triggers are not as good in quality as Shilen. Shilen triggers can be found at Brownells.com. Shilens' are also somewhat cheaper than RB's. Charles the Gunsmith.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:59:05 PM EDT
I have a Rifle Basix trigger for a Marlin 17VS rifle, calilber 17HMR. Trigger is adjustable from about 10 oz. to 2lbs. RifleBasix triggers are made in Charlotte NC. A huge improvement over the Marlin factory trigger. You can order direct from them, but mine cost less at MidSouth Shooters Supply. RifleBasix triggers are made for other rifles as well, but I don`t remember all of them.
Top Top