Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 4:53:03 PM EDT
I am in the market for a new toy, i am thinking a beretta model 92 either blued of inox, i wanted to know if this is a good pistol for general use and light competition, and what the price would be roughly, not MSRP, i am looking for a real number

thanks

P. S. if there is a better choice for a comperable price please let me know.

thanks

9mm is a somewhat cheap round to shoot, so i kinda wouldlike to stay with it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:18:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I am in the market for a new toy, i am thinking a beretta model 92 either blued of inox, i wanted to know if this is a good pistol for general use

Yes.

and light competition,

Hell yes. I use mine for IDPA, 3 Gun & steel plate matches.

and what the price would be roughly, not MSRP, i am looking for a real number

NIB, around $450-500 at gun shows. Price will vary depending on region of the country.

if there is a better choice for a comperable price please let me know.

Better? Maybe, maybe not. Certainly others, otherwise there wouldn't be other brands & models, no?

While I love my 92FS, I also own H&K, Browning, Springfield Armory, etc. etc.

9mm is a somewhat cheap round to shoot, so i kinda wouldlike to stay with it.

One of the reasons I own several 9mm's is cheap to shoot. Then, when you're ready, bump up to a .45acp!    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top