Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/28/2006 12:57:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/29/2006 12:15:37 AM EDT by sballa25]
I have seen some guys recently with a very large and sharp muzzle brake. They said it is for door breeching. Does anyone know what brand/model number this may be with an approximate price.

I am also looking for a good one point bungee sling.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:52:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:22:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TheRedHorseman:

+1. And it is not a brake it is a standoff device used to allow breaching shotguns to be pressed up against a lock without resulting in damage to the barrel.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:17:43 AM EDT
well the spelling was a brain fart on my part. I am not looking for one for a shotgun. The ones I have seen recently were on an AR, but do the same purpose.

The question still stands on a brand/price.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:05:57 AM EDT
It cannot serve the same purpose since there is no reason to press an AR muzzle against anything, and it is not recommended. There may be some sort of crap out there that is designed to look mean, i can't help you with that.
Top Top