Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2006 7:16:04 PM EDT
They seem to have some good stuff at great prices.
Thanks,
Mark
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:02:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Always call to ask if it is in stock first. They will charge your card right away if it isnt and then not have an ETA for when it comes in. I even had them charge my stuff one time for a suppressor and 3 lug end cap which I was told was in stock. The form 3 cleared for the suppressor and it was sitting at the dealers on the form 4 and they still wouldnt give me a straight answer to it. I had to call twice requesting a refund aand second time demand a refund. On that note though their military and law enforcement guy seems real up front as well as several of thier nonclass 3 customer service reps (some dont care too.) The military law enforcement discount guy told me when I asked how to get a discount that he could but it would have to come on a letterhead. However, it is hard to get a letterhead from the military. He understood and said their wasnt much he could do. I said it was ok and he relied no it isnt you served your country and I cant help you and you deserved the military discount. He told me to get with him before I did purchases to see if they could do anything. That seemed real helpfull.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top