Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2005 3:50:25 AM EDT
does anyone know if the HK USC45 is still being imported into the US? i'm thinking about getting one eventually if so. also, does anyone know of anyone selling/specializing in the USC 45 with the UMP folding stock? as well, how's the muzzle flash on the USC, in daylight and particularly low light? any info would be much appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:24:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought is was discontinued. It had a single stack 10 round mag and was triple the price of a Beretta carbine and nobody wanted the thing.  I'm sure somebody has one to sell you if you want to hunt for it.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:37:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Goto HKPro.com to find info. They do not import them anymore. They run $900-1200 stock and add another $600-1000 for a UMP clone.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:56:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Nope, they are discontinued...
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:29:07 AM EDT
[#4]
HK might have been suprised at how well those would have sold in a post AWB market.

ASSuming 30rd mags became available, of course
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:02:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
HK might have been suprised at how well those would have sold in a post AWB market.

ASSuming 30rd mags became available, of course

You still can't  just throw 30 round mags in the thing...  The whole US parts count thing.

If you want a USC buy one now because I think most are changing hands and getting converted...

Spooky
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:36:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I love mine, shoots awesome. Dont count on it past 50 yards obviously, and I have not noticed any flash from the barrel during the day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top