Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/24/2005 1:19:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/24/2005 1:20:52 AM EDT by desertmoon]
Holy COW...what a day...I spent the whole damn day tearing down and rebuilding/rerefitting a 1911 kit gun from the frame up. WHEW!!!! Been a while since I've done that.....but I got it done...mostly. My fingers were KILLIN' me from all of the filing, fitting, polishing etc. I still have to blast it and repark it later in the week.......but tomorrow...oh, wait, TODAY ( it's 3:15 a.m. )....I have to test fire it and tech any problems. ( function checks well )

soooo, after the 1911 show it was off to a Christmas party where my buddy gets HAMMERED and then buys a Lavander upper...a stock set and some other goodies and I've just spent the last part of the evening redoing the lower to A1 configuration and fitting on one HELL of a tight battle grip....or ergo grip....one of those thingies.....

WHEW!!!!!

only in Arizona.......
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:01:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/24/2005 5:01:31 AM EDT by 50cal]
I've got an old Lorcin that needs a new firing pin. I have a piece of bar stock, can you file me a new firing pin? Don't want to buy a new one. Really need the pin draw filed from bar stock. Let me know where to send the bar stock and a check for $10.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:49:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 50cal:
I've got an old Lorcin that needs a new firing pin. I have a piece of bar stock, can you file me a new firing pin? Don't want to buy a new one. Really need the pin draw filed from bar stock. Let me know where to send the bar stock and a check for $10.

arrrrrrggggghhhh!!!!! DRAW FILED?!?!?!? FROM BARSTOCK?!?!?!?

ARRRRRRRRGGGGH­HHHHHHHH!

[fingers begin to bleed]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:36:05 PM EDT
Quit whining and get to work.

I know how you feel though. People call at work and ask the craziest questions. I thought some of the dealers had some crazy stories, but the questions a firearms manufacturer gets are unreal.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:37:13 PM EDT
Pics?

....of your 1911, that is!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:45:35 PM EDT
Top Top