Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2005 10:07:27 AM EDT
Ok what I have is a Superior arms lower, and a flat top upper from RB precision ,with a aimpoint, a 10.5 BBL, a low pro gas block that is a cut down A2 front sight, A pistol buffer tube from RB precision, and a oversized trap door grip.

When I thought this one up I was looking at this awesome fiberglass FFtube from the EE. It is a armalite FFtube, and it is 12 inches long, and I thought " WOW that looks like a supressor..... cool."

So from that 35$ investment was born my newest build. The barrel is 13 inches overall with a cutoff cheapo dissipator, and it is a HB so there is plenty of weight.  I also found a chromed bolt for it.

Barrel                $125 EE
Upper & lower     $185
Buffer tube         $25
Sling mount        $7
Aimpoint             $200
FFtube                $35  EE
Lower parts kit     $40(DPMS)  EE
front sight base    $5  (cut down)
Compleete bolt     $120 ( Chrome)  GB
Charge handle      $20
Gass tube            $10  EE
Every thing else was just laying around. All non EE marked parts are new. Total $$$$658

Range report soon.

And when a money crunch hit the house I sold this for $650$ and kept the aimpoint.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 11:25:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Now you just need to SBR that dude and you're golden!
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 2:54:26 PM EDT
[#2]
It is a SBR, it just isnt clasified as one. Head shots at 100, and three inch rested groups I could do better with a lil magnification... but that is the nature of the red dot.. First 100 rounds of wolf were flawless, and it likes the 60 rounds of PMI I fed it too. Great lil gun, and the FGlass FF tube never got warm. I am all grins here.

And for those of you who say it is not short enough, I will be getting a PLR-16 next month so ...
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:59:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Saw this bad bad boy in action at the Tom Bean shoot, and this thang is flippin' awesome!!!

That pix just don't do it justice on how bad ass this thang is.

IsaidNOmoregunsthisyear.

wganz

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:34:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
[

IsaidNOmoregunsthisyear.

wganz

It's only January.  You better stop coming here if you have any hope of making it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:44:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It's only January.  You better stop coming here if you have any hope of making it.

I know better, it only gets worse. Already got the handguards from hiperform.com picked out for it.

wganz

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top