Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2003 4:42:37 PM EDT
I'm interested in an USC-M3. Who has fired one of these? How did you like it? Pros? Cons? accuracy? Are grease gun mags reliable?

TIA
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 2:49:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Buy another AR. I was thinking the same thing. A buddy of mine who hates ARs talked me out of it.
Besides, the GG upper for the AR is in the works, allegedly. At the rate they are going, you should be able to set it up with a tele-stock and the whole shot.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 11:00:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I have the USC now great little carbine,only problem is mag capacity,I'm awaiting my conversion for the M-3 upgrade with the UMP stock set hopefully by Nov.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 7:49:45 PM EDT
[#3]
warrior23, who's doing your M-3 conversion? And where are you getting the UMP stock st from?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top