Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2003 2:53:16 PM EDT
I guess what I am asking for is some sort of chart or diagram that explains what kind of ballistics rifle rounds have.  I am interested in velocity, muzzle energy, effective range etc....  

Is there anything like this?
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 4:26:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 6:49:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
www.ammo-oracle.com covers 5.56, and most ammo manufacturers can give you some specs to compare different rounds against, though don't expect those velocities in your gun, as most of their specs come from 26" bolt rifles.

-Troy

Thank you, that helped a lot..

Is there anything else out there for other calibers?
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 11:30:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 12:00:06 AM EDT
[#4]
03Mav,

For actual data on various rounds/loads here is a good reference: www.remington.com/ammo/ballistics/ballistics.htm
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 5:53:50 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
03Mav,

For actual data on various rounds/loads here is a good reference: www.remington.com/ammo/ballistics/ballistics.htm

Thats what I was looking for....  
      Thank You, 03Mav
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top