Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2003 7:32:01 AM EDT
Guys can ya point me in the right direction to get a price check on a KBNV-44X-C  Ruger Vaquareo .45 long colt & .45 APC pistol. Its the one with both cylinders. I want the .45 Long Colt , but will shoot alot of .45 ACP through for plinking ( cheap ammo ).I jusy want to know what to expect and haggle with the price when I go to the gunshops to order one. Thanks WD
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 9:06:58 AM EDT
[#1]
The low to mid $400s seems to be the current price.

A good price source is Gun List newspaper, they're nationwide.
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 4:52:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Not exactly the model you mentioned but I hope it helps.

I just bought a new Vaquero in .45 LC (Model - KBNV-455-1) and paid $429.00. Mine was a total impulse buy. Had I done a bit of looking before buying mine I would have bought the one you're looking at getting.

This is the one I bought with the ivory grips though.
www.ruger-firearms.com/Firearms/FAProdView?model=573&return=Y

Here is a site with a MSRP listing showing the one you want is the same MSRP as the one I bought.
www.galleryofguns.com/gunlocator/gunsearch/Product.asp?item_num=KBNV44X-C&other_page=true

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 4:45:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replys, The stainless with pearls is sweet. WarDawg
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top