Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2003 10:32:13 PM EDT
I have a sub 2000 .40(for the wife).The front site is adjustable.Thats just great ,but I have the site all the way down and all the way to the right and it hits about 6 inches down and to the right at 25yds.I have a hard time seeing the front site now and it still isn't right!I would have bought her a pistol but I thoght it would be more accurate(long barrel).Am I just to picky and this is normal or is this not right?
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 10:36:21 PM EDT
[#1]
mine came sighted in at 100 yards.  Shot straight as an arrow from day one.  Try sighting it in at 25 feet then move back, adjusting as you go.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 10:43:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like they pooched one. I would suggest a call to Kel-Tec customer service and send it to them for repair/replacement.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top