Warning

 

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/26/2003 11:07:51 PM EDT
i was just thinking about the time i got done hunting and had some .22's in my pocket. i thought i took all of them out but i left 1. mom washed the cloths and then dried them. the .22 heated up so much that it caused the .22 to explode and put a hole through the insides of the dryer. the shell really exploded, it was all torn up.

anything like this ever happen to yall?
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 11:53:37 PM EDT
Gosh remind me to never carry loose rounds in my pants pockets.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 5:54:50 AM EDT
I left a full pack of Redman in my pocket once, went into the washer, hot water + agitation + chewing tobacco = one really mad wife. Had to throw away nearly a whole load of clothers cause of staining. Also left a small spray bottle of coyote scent (urine) in my truck, ended up on the floor and my hunting buddy stepped on it. Wife won't ride in it anymore, good part is my kids never asked to borrow my truck again. In the summer it will make your eyes water. When I park it somewhere every dog within three miles "visits" it.

rk
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 6:32:48 AM EDT
I would try to place the blame on your mother rather than yourself.

Your Mom is like my Brothers wife, she must have set the Dryer on the "Cotton Scorch" setting. Are all your clothes shrunken from being dried too hot?

Or....the round went of from an impact inside the dryer. It is a rimfire.
Top Top