Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2003 9:50:12 AM EDT
Has anyone fired one?  Was it any good or was it a POS? It was an interesting concept, I never got to handle one and I always kind of wanted one.

Link Posted: 7/25/2003 11:37:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Didn't the lesbo chick in Matrix Reloaded have one when she shot that vampire?
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 2:51:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Beretta makes a 4 barrel gun much nicer looking then that one its model PB4 but Im not sure if there available in the U.S or not.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 3:02:52 PM EDT
[#3]
The early COP varied wildly in quality from Ok to terrible.
The later guns didn't vary: They were junk.

Although it's not supposed to be possible, there are verified reports of COP's firing two or more barrels with one trigger squeeze.

The first appearance of the COP in the movies, was when Leon had his little "episode" at the beginning of "Bladerunner".  

That COP was modified to fire two barrels at once for visual effect.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 4:21:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I've shot one. SOB in .357 made my hand hurt for 3-4 days. It may not have been too bad in .38 but anyone who shoots it in .357 should have their head examined, IMO.
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 10:48:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Imagine the hole it would leave in you to get hit with all 4 barrels of .357 at once.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 7:47:02 AM EDT
[#6]
 For some stupid reason I have always loved that gun.  I have NO idea why...I have never even SEEN one in person.  Possibly I am ill.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 11:37:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
 For some stupid reason I have always loved that gun.  I have NO idea why...I have never even SEEN one in person.  Possibly I am ill.

I wouldn't say you're ill....it's a neat idea but it seems the execution was lacking.  It's sort of a scaled up Mossberg Brownie.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 6:01:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I have owned 3 of them and regretted every time I sold one. It's the coolest.

38 specials are cake to shoot. Mag are painfull.

Link Posted: 7/27/2003 6:02:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Typically they sell for $500, the 22Mag version is found brings about $1000
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 7:34:29 PM EDT
[#10]
The two I have handled were total and complete POS.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 7:58:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I saw one at a gunshow once. First time I saw one was at the end of the movie "Badboys". The badguy pulled one at the end of the movie but didn't get the chance to fire it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 11:23:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Although it's not supposed to be possible, there are verified reports of COP's firing two or more barrels with one trigger squeeze.

The first appearance of the COP in the movies, was when Leon had his little "episode" at the beginning of "Bladerunner".  

That COP was modified to fire two barrels at once for visual effect.

BAH!  If it can't fire all four barrels at once, then what is the point?  Might as well have a snubby wheelgun.  It would look pretty scary to be looking down the barrel(s) of one though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top