Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2003 6:30:18 PM EDT
I was at the 'accurate reloading' forum when I saw something that both intrigued and puzzled me.
Specifically, engraved AR15 lowers with the 'Don't Tread On Me' and 'MOLON LABE' on them.
When someone suggested that they link to AR15.com, it was mentioned that they would not likely be welcom here...I noticed the location of the poster was Quincy, IL...and I started to think about the Black Rifle Convention that wasn't...SO, I thought I'd link to the page and the pix and ask here if there IS a reason that person probably wouldn't want to post here.
The artwork and price seem pretty good, but, I had to wonder.  When I went to copy the pic, I noticed a familiar name in the jpg.
You might have to go to the page to get past the 'red X'

www.nookhill.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=17;t=001106  

Quoted from the page:

Originally posted by 'xxxxxxx':
You might also want to run this by the guys over on www.ar15.com. Should get you some interest there.

"Don't know that he would be welcome over there."

Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:54:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I posted this same thing a week ago. the post turned to shit & the Mods deleted it. the seller is Castle Arms. There is some type of conflict going on between these 2 parties & I'LL LEAVE IT AT THAT!
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 8:55:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll pass - due to the source.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 1:33:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Urodoji is a freind of CA and or employe of them..there was a falling out between us and CA.

as ClaytonBigsby said I'LL LEAVE IT AT THAT!.

keep the thread going rite and there wont be a lock.. if it goes south then it will be locked agine

ray
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 1:44:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Sweet looking lowers, but I'll pass.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 7:01:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Understood.
Had to verify.
I, too, would take a pass.
Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top