Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2003 9:11:50 PM EDT
...so, I came here to ask for info on it.

WHO DOES THE GREEN COATING ON PISTOLS?

I've seen several 1911's done in green here on AR15.com, and I all of a sudden (that's not good) had this idea of taking my Beretta 96 and having the slide and frame done in olive drab; the attendant buttons, hammer, pins and levers remaining factory Bruniton; and THEN getting a Stainless Steel regular length bbl.; all wrapped up in the Hogue grip...

I KNOW this may sound demented, but, I got the idea while looking at the SEBR and the Swedish Mora Clipper knife I just ordered.
A 'set' in green/black/stainless formed a picture in my warped mind.
Please assist me in descending further into gun madness!

...also posted in Handguns forum.

Link Posted: 7/10/2003 10:34:43 PM EDT
[#1]
www.azexarms.com

Derek does outstanding work...I had him do a custom hunting rifle for me as a Christmas gift to a friend..it went over VERY well.   He has also done three 1911's for a friend of mine that have ALL turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 10:41:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
www.azexarms.com

Derek does outstanding work...I had him do a custom hunting rifle for me as a Christmas gift to a friend..it went over VERY well.   He has also done three 1911's for a friend of mine that have ALL turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!!!!!

I second that.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 6:51:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll toot my own horn and say I can make your Beretta green with Norrell MolyResin.

Here's a Springfield 1911, there are more examples of green pistols on my website:

Anything I can tell you, just ask.

Sam B.
FireflyArms.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top