Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/10/2003 9:11:50 PM EDT
...so, I came here to ask for info on it.

WHO DOES THE GREEN COATING ON PISTOLS?

I've seen several 1911's done in green here on AR15.com, and I all of a sudden (that's not good) had this idea of taking my Beretta 96 and having the slide and frame done in olive drab; the attendant buttons, hammer, pins and levers remaining factory Bruniton; and THEN getting a Stainless Steel regular length bbl.; all wrapped up in the Hogue grip...

I KNOW this may sound demented, but, I got the idea while looking at the SEBR and the Swedish Mora Clipper knife I just ordered.
A 'set' in green/black/stainless formed a picture in my warped mind.
Please assist me in descending further into gun madness!

...also posted in Handguns forum.

Link Posted: 7/10/2003 10:34:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/10/2003 10:36:31 PM EDT by desertmoon]
www.azexarms.com

Derek does outstanding work...I had him do a custom hunting rifle for me as a Christmas gift to a friend..it went over VERY well. He has also done three 1911's for a friend of mine that have ALL turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 10:41:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By desertmoon:
www.azexarms.com

Derek does outstanding work...I had him do a custom hunting rifle for me as a Christmas gift to a friend..it went over VERY well. He has also done three 1911's for a friend of mine that have ALL turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!!!!!

I second that.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 6:51:07 AM EDT
I'll toot my own horn and say I can make your Beretta green with Norrell MolyResin.

Here's a Springfield 1911, there are more examples of green pistols on my website:

Anything I can tell you, just ask.

Sam B.
FireflyArms.com
Top Top