Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2003 2:03:03 PM EDT

I have been considering buying a suppressed Ruger Mk II as my first Class III gun for quite some time now.  They are relatively inexpensive (as far as Class III goes, anyway), ammo is of course incredibly cheap and easy to come by, and they will be great for busting caps in UN sentries in the middle of the night once TSHTF .  

Anyway, does anyone have one of these?  Are they as great as they seem?  What about the "wet" suppressors?  Should I buy that version?  

Any comments would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:17:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:25:19 PM EDT
[#2]
absolutely, what troy said, also get it while ya can, never know bout gov. now and days.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:32:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Most fun you can have with your clothes on.  Get a good one, like a Gemtech Operator or AWC Amphibian.  The cheaper ones are generally louder and don't last as long.

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:41:14 PM EDT
[#4]

The cheaper ones are generally louder and don't last as long.

Most of the cheaper ones are gone now. Don't forget AAC, Serbu, and SWR. They all make an excellent suppressed MKII.

Not familiar with Gemtech's Operator.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:45:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Also don't forget the AAC Dragonfly.
A suppressed Browning Buckmark.

Since I already have a non-suppressed one,
it makes more sense to me.
That is what my next purchase will be.

My dealer has one that I have shot, and it
works great and is very quiet.

A very high quality piece.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:16:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Or, as an alternative, and external can and threaded barrels.........

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top