Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/23/2003 5:09:33 PM EDT
Has anybody have any info on this gun? Its a copy of a mac from the 80's. Looks cool and takes cheap sten mags. Thanks
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 7:37:57 PM EDT
Hmmmmmm looks interesting. I prefer the standard version. If you look the Zytels can be had for $10 to $12 apiece, so I see no need to get a Sten version.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 11:08:17 AM EDT
I like the idea of the sten mag type, only because they are cheap and I'm going to have an Oly 9mm upper soon, SO I stacked up on mag early (30) of them. Liked the look of the fake can on the MPA.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:34:37 PM EDT
I see over on the MACguns.com board in the General Firearms forum theres a post- new gun from concept to production 2 weeks. It's a MAC (Master Piece Arms) 9mm upper on an FAL lower that that takes standard 72 round Soumi drums. The picture of the L.E.O pistol looks pretty interesting with the 72 round drum. If the thing works it should be a good seller, and those Soumi drums are cheap nowadays. Sorry I'm not good at posting links or pictures or I'd post'm for you guy's.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:50:44 PM EDT
Been looking at MPA guns for about a year now, they make a very nice .45 ACP MAC type, and as far as I can tell, is an RPB upper on a MPA lower, it takes Grease Gun mags IIRC. A nice blasting piece. I'd be very interested in seeing the FAL product.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 8:18:25 PM EDT
I wonder what their price is going to be for the FAL conversion? I kinda like the frame on the pistol a little better. Wonder if the parts count will be enough with the reciever and 9mm upper to use a standard FAL lower without any U.S made parts?
Top Top