Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2003 7:30:50 AM EDT
hi all,

im looking for a bull bag at a decent price.  anyone have any links or suggestions about some?  i heard that the uncle bull bags are great.  anything to fill it with?  links would be great.

thanks
lojack
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 10:26:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Mine is an Uncle Mike's Field model, which is a little smaller (lighter) than the bench model.  It is woodland camo, which is good for hunting.  I filled mine with play sand (fine, clean white sand) that I picked up at Home Depot.  I think it weighs about 15+ pounds.  Think I got mine at Natchez Shooters Supply (www.natchezss.com).  Good luck.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:16:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Buy a 10-pack of GI sand bags from Cheaper Than Dirt($10). Go to your local feed store, or pet store, and buy a big bag of crushed corn-cobb ($5). Fill one or two of them up half way, go to your local dry-cleaners that does sewing repairs, and have them sew them shut. You've just spent less than $20 on two bags that weigh maybe 10 lbs total. I've used mine for years, and I still have the other 8 bags out of the pack.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top