Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2003 3:37:38 PM EDT
I was looking on SWFA.com's website and noticed an ATN night vision scope, the Night Vision Aries MK330 Warrior Riflescope, for an affordable price.  Couple of questions:

(1) Are these decent quality scopes?

(2) Are these usable during normal daylight, or are they low-light conditions only?

Here's a link to the scop in question:

www.swfa.com/riflescopes/atn/mk_330/index.html
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 5:58:07 PM EDT
[#1]
It's NV only.  Low light or no light with the IR illuminator.  Here's a link with some additional info...www.atncorp.com/devices.php3?n_unit=98

It's a 1st generation, so the picture quality won't be as good.  But the price isn't all that bad either.

I've heard the brand name before but don't recall hearing any comments on the product quality.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 11:28:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been wondering the same thing for awhile.  Cmon Marvl, order one and do a full review, that's the AR15.com way!  Take one for the team buddy!
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:44:27 AM EDT
[#3]
marvl,
I keep checking on nightvision every month or so and keep coming up with the same bad news - it takes $4,000-$6,000 for a good nightvision scope.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:47:02 AM EDT
[#4]
StyerAug has a group buy going on there at www.full-auto.com
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:59:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh, well, I guess this is a case of "you gets what youse pays for."  Thanks, Duke, but I'd be afraid of WHERE I would have to take one.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 1:25:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top