Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/7/2003 12:58:44 PM EDT
Well, kinda.

This is a Chief AJ custom Chipmonk in 17HMR.

My grandson is three; maybe he can shoot it in a couple years.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 1:16:26 PM EDT
Oslow, I was not at last years BRC but understand there were some Chipmonk's (not Chief AJ's of course) for the younger shooters and they went over very well. I started shooting when I was six so the grandson has only got three to go. (Course I did live in very rural Soth Alabama !!)
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 2:10:43 PM EDT
This is a cute little rifle with cute little ammo. The guys at the WHITE BARN did a nice job of putting it together; it even has a cute little custom Chipmonk case. It hasn't been fired yet; they only bore-sighted it.

Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:49:24 AM EDT
...pretty neat....for shooting chipmonks....you need a bigger scope though.......(sorry..had to wise off to somebody).....it is a neat idea....somebody`s bound to steal it.....
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:40:10 AM EDT
I really hate those little ".22" scopes that you can't see through. They tried a bigger scope first; it was just a little much. This is a kiddy rifle but it is not a toy so it was set up to shoot. It is not heavy or unbalanced at all.

It is small though; very very small. It is awkward as heck for me to hold. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to put your hands.

Top Top