Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2003 7:44:05 PM EDT
i just saw this advertised today, it looks pretty cool. to bad its not in a rifle caliber.

what do you think??

http://www.cx4storm.com/
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 5:33:35 AM EDT
[#1]
You mean it's good it is not in a rifle caliber. This way we can use preban 15 and 20 rounds mags for the 9mm, and 11 rounders for the .40, and I am sure that there are >10 rounders available for the .45, since it is, what, a 9000 mag?

Doggonit.out.

I want me an LTR...
with a Leupy scopey
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 10:13:04 AM EDT
[#2]
The .45 CX4 takes Cougar mags.

I spoke to a Beretta rep this weekend, and he suggested that if you see one, snatch it up, because Beretta (among others) has realized there is really no future in a pistol-caliber carbine.  Everybody's going with a short AR if they need a carbine.  This is also what Glock said when asked about the elusive rumored Glock carbine.

Sad but it does seem to be the trend.  I'd love to see it do well anyway though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top