Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2003 7:26:41 AM EDT
I've heard mixed opinions about fulton armory and was wanting some more opinions or if anyone has ordered a rifle from them.. how is it? Is it worth the somewhat steep price?
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 6:40:26 PM EDT
Fulton Armory has a first class rep with me. They told me to save my money when I was going to order some Garand parts. Obviously they didn't have to say that.

Are their guns worth it? They're like the H&K of the mil-surp world, IMO. The models from them that I've seen all looked first class.

You'll have to determine if they're worth it for yourself. It's not all bad to have a company backing up its guns if you should have a problem.

If you can afford them, I'd vote to go for it.

My .o2
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 8:32:12 AM EDT
Fulton Armory is pricey. But what they build is normally top knotch built. I haven't ever heard a complaint about one of there rifles other than price.They build some nice M14 also ( with your receiver ).As far as getting a great rifle , a Thumbs up.If your looking for a Bargin price ,they will hurt your feelings...LOL, Ive ordered only parts through Fulton, and got what they described and got it fast. WarDawg
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:25:15 AM EDT
$1000 is a lot of scratch for an M1 carbine, IMO. There just isn't that much to the gun; you can improve it only just so much.

You'd be better off looking around for a regular surplus gun, in the $400 range.

If you really want to spend $1000 with FA, I would be looking at an AR.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:32:01 AM EDT
I want a USGI carbine not a IMI. I agree 1000 is a bit high but it is hard to find a nice M1 Carbine. Maybe i'll just buy me another 308 Garand.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 11:49:03 AM EDT
I think IMI's are $500 or so. You can still find USGI guns out there, in the $300-400 range. I see a few at every gun show.
Top Top