Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/9/2003 11:46:29 AM EDT
Does anyone remember who offers the kit to convert a Ruger Single Action grip frame to a Colt grip frame?

I have seen the parts in a magazine, but I can't find it anywhere. I searched the web to no avail, too.

Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:18:06 PM EDT
might not be what you are looking for but try brownells......
Top Top