Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2002 5:35:53 PM EDT
I am looking for a source to purchase a pair of stock sets for two of my M1 Carbines.  I just picked up a IBM and National Postal Meter M1 Carbines.  Both are nice post WW2 rebuilds, but are missing their original type stocks.  One has a nice (but un-orig.) commercial checkered stock, and the other has a slider type collapsing stock.  

What I am looking for is a pair of reasonably priced milspec stock sets, complete with metal.  I would try Sarco, but I still am waiting on parts (about 2 months now) for another project.  

Right now, I am thinking about placing an order here, unless I get any better leads.

www.dupagetrading.com/stocks.htm

TIA

OSA
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 6:58:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Fulton Armory would be my suggestion. Also look in Shotgun News news rag.
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 10:10:10 PM EDT
[#2]
So far the best results I've had are from www.reesesurplus.com
Delivery was quick and they sent me exactly what I was looking for.  They even included a matching handguard that I didn't expect.
Good luck and best regards.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 6:40:40 AM EDT
[#3]
If you want a USGI stock try Riverbank.

home.att.net/~ra-carbines/home.html

Boyds has new USGI repo stocks, no metal.

www.boydboys.com/
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:02:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Guys,

Thank you for the leads.  

OSA
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 7:48:38 AM EDT
[#5]
on dupage, $20 for a walnut stock WITH metal... damn, I'm gonna get one.  
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 11:46:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Riverbanks Armory   all you will need!

Bob
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 2:29:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I found complete M1 walnut stock set at Dupage for $19.95 and M2 complete stock sets at Riverbank for $45.00.

Which is a better company to deal with?

OSA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top