Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2002 7:34:40 PM EDT
Sometimes you just have to be in the right place at the right time.

I just picked up a trio of Marlin lever guns, all in Brand New, UNFIRED condition.

1. Model 1894 in .357 Magnum only. This one dates to 1982 and came complete with Marlin leather sling.

2. Model 336CS in 30/30. This one dates to 1984 and came complete with Marlin leather sling.

3. Model 30A in 30/30. This is a Glenfield gun, dates to 1980 and came complete with Marlin leather sling.

Also got a Weaver Marksman 1" tube, 4X scope in Brand New, unmounted condition, and a Tasco 4X32 scope in Brand New, unmounted condition. Both scopes also came with bases and rings.

How much did I pay for all of this stuff??????? How's about $500

Nice Christmas gift to myself huh?

Oh and BTW, these guns will not likely remain in their unfired states for very long
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top