Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2002 10:44:03 AM EDT
Wife and I use our Glock 22 indoors (.22LR) and out (.40) depending on the weather. If I buy a Lasermax, it won't go on the .22LR conversion. I would like to find a laser that mounts on the accessory rail. Any ideas?? Is Laserlyte any good??
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 1:02:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Recognizing the difficulty in using Lasermax with the .22 kit, IMHO, the Lasermax is the only laser worth owning.  The others are just toylike, the Lasermax is a valuable tool.
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 1:54:28 PM EDT
[#2]
A couple months ago, I shot a night match with Springfield XDs and Streamlight M6 light/laser combos (pistols, ammo, lights all provided by the match sponsors). Very eye-opening experience. An M6 is now on my wish list, though it'd be for a Glock 19 house gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top