Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/5/2002 11:22:30 AM EDT
I bought this bayonet used from a friend (ex US Army) who claimed that he got it when he was stationed in S. Korea. It has a square handle (ribbed), with green plastic handle and scabbard. The tip of the scabbard has a flat-blade screw-driver-like thingy, and bottle opener (??), it also has a metal piece sticking out that (I was told) functions as a wire cutter when used in conjunction with the blade. The blade is bowie type, with a hole in the middle for wire cutter application (??) and the top is serrated like a saw.

There is absolutely no marking of any kind on this bayonet and the scabbard. I was told by some people that Eickhorn Solingen makes bayonet like this, but I'd expect them to put their name on the bayonet. What do I have here ?

Thanks
Oz

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:04:18 PM EDT
Korean copy of an AK bayonet.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:12:20 PM EDT
I just got this from another board.

www.eickhorn-solingen.com/englisch/inhalt/products/bayonets/bayonets_1.html

According to eickhorn-solingen website, it is model KCB 77 M1/KH for AR15/M16, AUG, and AR180.

"Korean copy of AK bayonet" .... umm ... possible, but highly improbable given what Eickhorn solingen posted in their website.

However, I am still not sure who made this. Anyone has a similar bayonet with Eickhorn name (or other marking) on it ?

Thanks
oz
Top Top