Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/29/2002 7:46:01 PM EDT
Can anyone tell me if you can have a SRB in Washington state? If you can, would someone please tell me what I have to do to get one and what kind of paperwork is involved. Correct me if I'm wrong isn't it you can't have NFA items but can have a silencer as long as you don't install it on a firearm. Any help would be appreicated.
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 8:13:37 PM EDT
I am not sure if about the WA regulations but if you can't have NFA items then a suppressor is out of the question. Even if you don't own a gun a suppressor is still an NFA controlled item. Plus you can't use a sound suppressor on a post-ban rifle, because it would count as a flash suppressor just the same.
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 9:40:26 PM EDT
AOWs and Suppressors are legal, but you have to leave the state to shoot the suppressor. No other NFA weapons
Top Top