Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2002 10:44:45 AM EDT
i have a few questions.
will an arms SWAN sleeve w/ rear flip sight work with my already mounted bushy front flip up?

will the extended (14 inch) swan sleeve fit over my colt M4 handguards?

Link Posted: 11/29/2002 12:24:31 PM EDT
[#1]

will a arms SWAN sleeve w/ rear flip sight work with my already mounted bushy front flip up?
Yep. I had a #40 with a BMAS folding front (the one that clamps around the gas block), and it worked fine. Sorry, but I cannot comment on the other questions.
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 1:44:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I had to just touch the top handguard with a sander to fit the 14" Swan sleeve over it.  It came out looking fine.  You would onnly notice if The Swan Sleeve were off the gun.

Link Posted: 11/29/2002 3:19:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice shootin' iron, CounterStrike!
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 4:31:22 PM EDT
[#4]
that stock dosent look like a fixed stock? and that looks like a post ban lower
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 5:30:38 PM EDT
[#5]
What are you insinuating?

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/30/2002 6:47:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What are you insinuating?

Quoted:

not a thing
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 9:26:19 AM EDT
[#7]
In Before The Raid!
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 11:03:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Since both the BM front sight and the ARMS rear sight are supposed to work with "standard" height sights, I don't see why they wouldn't work together.

Link Posted: 12/6/2002 9:06:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I had to just touch the top handguard with a sander to fit the 14" Swan sleeve over it.  It came out looking fine.  You would onnly notice if The Swan Sleeve were off the gun.

www.ar15.com/members/albums/CounterStrike%2Ffinal%2Ejpg

What kind of handguards? Im looking to get a Bushy A3 with M4 handguards and stick the ARMS #38 Super Extended on it. I'd like to know if it will fit correctly before i buy it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top