Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/26/2002 7:44:11 AM EDT
I was searching through some old boxes and came across two very strange shotgun magazines. They both seem to be from the same gun but I have no idea what the gun it.

The first seems to be about a 10 to 12 round single stack 12 ga. magazine. It has a bit of a curve and is made of a fairly thick plastic. The back of it has two metal squares that I assume are what lock it into the gun. The only marking on it is "Korea".

The other is a drum magazine. It holds 20 rounds of 2 3/4" 12 ga. shells. It is srping loaded and the shells rotate around the outside perimiter. It has a clear plastic pack for viewing and is black in the front. It too is marked "Korea".

What gun is this from? The magazines belonged to a former friend of mine who vanished about 4 years ago. I seem to remember him talking about a pump shotgun that accepted these, but I am not sure. He was into all kinds of odd ball stuff so who knows.

I would like to find out what they are and what the value is. I assume finding an owner to one of these would be difficult but I also assume the value of the magazines would be pretty high to the owner.

Thanks for any assistance.

Oh yeah, I don't have a digital camera. Sorry.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 8:02:53 AM EDT
sounds like they belong to a USAS12...

Link Posted: 11/26/2002 8:12:11 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Lumpy196:
sounds like they belong to a USAS12...

www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/ViewImage.dll?userid=chrisv196&album_id=110630&image_id=5&courtesy=1

That is one ugly gun.

"He'll make you wish that you didn't exist -cause Sgt D is comming and you're on his list"
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 8:14:20 AM EDT
That's it! You guys are amazing. Any idea as to the value of the mags?
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 9:15:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/26/2002 9:17:54 AM EDT by Lumpy196]

Originally Posted By cliffy109:
That's it! You guys are amazing. Any idea as to the value of the mags?

You're going to have a hard time, there arent that many USAS owners...Clinton had the USAS12, Striker and Street Sweeper shotguns declared NFA weapons.

sOulzerO - SOD RULES!
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 11:00:17 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Lumpy196:

You're going to have a hard time, there arent that many USAS owners...Clinton had the USAS12, Striker and Street Sweeper shotguns declared NFA weapons.

sOulzerO - SOD RULES!

DOH! That figures. If anybody knows of somebody who owns one, give them my e-mail address. I obviously have no use for them.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 12:01:57 PM EDT
IM me a price. I'm interested
Top Top