Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2002 7:31:38 PM EDT
First let me say I own a pair of Cobray autos, both far away right now. Thinking of just getting a PM-11 'cause I miss shooting them. With the prices, I could probably trade the gun I'd purchase for concieled carry (TZ-75) for a nice PM-11 and some mags and a fixed muzzle break. Dont realy need the threads as even with the FA guns its easy enough to control them with whats already there...depends on how the crap-show is tommorow over in Monroe. May be I'll be able to...may be I wont.

Anyhow, I was wondering if any of you Cobray shooters out there have ever tried to bump-fire your semis? With 9mm +P or +P+ I'd guess there is probably enough recoil to do it. Just wondering if its ever been done before.

Long live the machine pistol.

Rebel Gray.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 12:26:22 PM EDT
[#1]
You can easily bump fire one... I do it all the time... I do use a bbl extension or suppressor for a hand hold when doing it though.

(I too have a full auto, stock is handy)
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 3:41:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I never paid too much attention to the marks on mine, but was told mine were made in El Paso? Anyhow, I live in a non class3 state so thats why it lives elsewhere. I also dont have the sort of money to pay for 1,000rnds of 9mm every time I go shooting. Which even then is not that much for those things.

I too have a stock, it cost me an extra 300 on one, but its nice. Folds out, just like Miami Vice :)

Been considering a supressor for one. Speaking of Miami Vice, the first supressed M-11 I ever saw was on that show, made a noise like an angry water-whistle on a choo-choo train. Always wanted a silencer that would do that :)

Regards,

Ryan
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 7:50:24 PM EDT
[#3]
If you go semi-auto go for the Masterpiece Arms MPA30. Uses cheap sten mags and comes with a fake silencer that gives you a place to hold your gun when you bump it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 7:59:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Never heard of the gun. Thanks, took a look and they look nice.

Who stocks them? Havnt seen any on AA or gunbroker. What do they go for?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top