Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/22/2002 7:31:38 PM EDT
First let me say I own a pair of Cobray autos, both far away right now. Thinking of just getting a PM-11 'cause I miss shooting them. With the prices, I could probably trade the gun I'd purchase for concieled carry (TZ-75) for a nice PM-11 and some mags and a fixed muzzle break. Dont realy need the threads as even with the FA guns its easy enough to control them with whats already there...depends on how the crap-show is tommorow over in Monroe. May be I'll be able to...may be I wont.

Anyhow, I was wondering if any of you Cobray shooters out there have ever tried to bump-fire your semis? With 9mm +P or +P+ I'd guess there is probably enough recoil to do it. Just wondering if its ever been done before.

Long live the machine pistol.

Rebel Gray.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 12:26:22 PM EDT
You can easily bump fire one... I do it all the time... I do use a bbl extension or suppressor for a hand hold when doing it though.

(I too have a full auto, stock is handy)
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 3:41:45 PM EDT
I never paid too much attention to the marks on mine, but was told mine were made in El Paso? Anyhow, I live in a non class3 state so thats why it lives elsewhere. I also dont have the sort of money to pay for 1,000rnds of 9mm every time I go shooting. Which even then is not that much for those things.

I too have a stock, it cost me an extra 300 on one, but its nice. Folds out, just like Miami Vice :)

Been considering a supressor for one. Speaking of Miami Vice, the first supressed M-11 I ever saw was on that show, made a noise like an angry water-whistle on a choo-choo train. Always wanted a silencer that would do that :)

Regards,

Ryan
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 7:50:24 PM EDT
If you go semi-auto go for the Masterpiece Arms MPA30. Uses cheap sten mags and comes with a fake silencer that gives you a place to hold your gun when you bump it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 7:59:40 PM EDT
Never heard of the gun. Thanks, took a look and they look nice.

Who stocks them? Havnt seen any on AA or gunbroker. What do they go for?
Top Top