Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2002 11:47:01 PM EDT
It looks like this, http://www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976289274.htm

except the safety is in the center of the frame, does anyone have any idea if the colts are striker fired and does anyone know of any websites where I can find what the internals look like?

Long story shot its was my great grandfathers currently my dads and My dumb ass broke the firing pin and am trying to fix it but it looks like finding parts for a Martian will be impossible so I am trying to find out if the parts interchange with a colt.

are there any sites that specialize in parts for the colt pocket pistols?

thanks alot any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 11/17/2002 1:07:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Colt 1903 Vest Pocket Model. There are about a million of them out there. Numrich carries a lot of parts for them, but if you cant find what you need here, I see parts guns at shows and at pawn shops all the time and could get you what you need for cheap:

www.e-gunparts.com/products.asp?chrMasterModel=0660zPOCKET%2025%20AUTO%20HAMMERLESS

Great gun, best .25 Auto ever made.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top