Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/13/2002 6:03:07 PM EDT
Stopped in at the gun shop today and checked out the civilian model of the M1014 military benelli shotgun.Per the dealer there are only going to be about two hundred made for this year
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 6:19:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I think on the Benelli Site they were saying it's more like 2,500 pieces in total, and most were already shipped
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 6:29:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Haven't been to Benelli site in awhile,The price is 1500 it's a good looker but I'll wait till the ban ends.the stock retracts about one inch and magazine is five rounds.I'll stick with the "old preban" till 2004
Link Posted: 11/16/2002 3:46:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'll stick with the "old preban" till 2004

Just for the record I've never seen a gun law taken off the books that wasn't replaced with something worse. Remember in 93-94 alot of Republicans also voted for the first AW bill.... AntiGunners and their laws never really go away, they just retreat and re-group. If you want something buy it, modify it after if the ban fails, never postpone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top