Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2002 5:38:21 AM EDT
 and of course it came without an operator's manual.  It is easy to strip, but is there anything particular to the BHP that I should know? BTW the thing is very acurate, best 9 I have ever shot.  TIA.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 6:47:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Not much. They don't take any unusual maintenance.

Did you get the FM or one of the FN models that were made for the Argentine government?
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 2:09:56 PM EDT
[#2]
It's an FM, the outside finish is not polished like the FN, but the interior parts are as finely fitted and finished as the original FN version.  It had about 3 different layers of Cosmoline in it....
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 3:18:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats.  I got one too last week.  Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet.  It called out to me at the pawn shop and I couldn't resist.  It joins my FN and my FEG clone.
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 4:52:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Actually, my FM is my favorite of the HPs and HP clones that I have. IMHO it's about the best buy out there and I like knowing that it really is 100% compatible with the FNs.

Here's my FM (top) and my BHP Standard.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top