Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/12/2002 4:10:58 AM EDT
Who owns one? How do you like it? Quality? Accuracy? I know tis has been covered before but I couldn't find a search clicky, thingy. Is there a search feature on this board that I am over looking?
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 4:50:37 AM EDT
You'll do best by checking out AR15.com's own AR-18 and AR-180 Forum at...

www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=3&f=62

...tell the mod there 5subslr5 that Arock said hello.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 5:03:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/12/2002 5:04:18 AM EDT by WofWof]

Originally Posted By jagdterrier:
Who owns one? How do you like it? Quality? Accuracy? I know tis has been covered before but I couldn't find a search clicky, thingy. Is there a search feature on this board that I am over looking?

I have 1, I like it Rugged as hell, pretty accurate (meaning more accurate then me)...

Not a typical ArmaLite in terms of fit and finish. More akin to the F&F of a good AK.

Truely the "Peoples AR"...Sweet for the price.

ps-the search function is avail to paid members.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 5:31:51 AM EDT
Tippie brought one to ETH's last party and it was nice. F&F was on par with WofWof's description which means good. Didn't get a chance to shoot it as Tippie's .458WinMag tried to decapitate me but I will next time.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 6:02:57 AM EDT
I have an Armalite AR-180B and think its a great rifle. Definitely one for the collection.

Its a light, handy, reasonably accurate rifle.

Mine has been as reliable as any of my AR-15 rifles.

I wouldn't consider it something to replace owning an AR-15 but rather a complimentary rifle.

The search feature is only working for board members at the moment. Not sure why though.
Top Top