Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/5/2002 4:29:40 PM EDT
does anyone make aluminum oval-shaped ( kinda like the carbon 15 ) freefloat handguards for a full length ar15? also, where can i get the best price on a full lenght 4 rail freefloat handguard, and gas block? and last but not least, where can i get the best deal on a m4 carbine upper? thanks for any help!
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 6:38:59 PM EDT
1. I have never seen such an animal, but that does not mean it does not exist out there in the vast AR15 aftermarket.

2. The nicest full length 4-rail handguard just so happens to be the cheapest as well, the Oly FIRSH.

3, M4 uppers are ubiquitous, but if you want quality, stick with the ABC's: Armalite, Bushmaster, Colt. When you go cheap, you often time get exactly what you pay for when it comes to firearms.
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 12:02:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GeneStoner:
2. The nicest full length 4-rail handguard just so happens to be the cheapest as well, the Oly FIRSH.

You have to be kidding right? Have you ever seen a KAC FF RAS in person? Every non gun person I show it to and explain it to comments on how well its constructed.

Oly Firsh is nicer than a KAC FF RAS... better value for you money? OK that I will buy but it is NOT better built or nicer looking.
Top Top