Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2002 4:29:40 PM EDT
does anyone make aluminum oval-shaped ( kinda like the carbon 15 ) freefloat handguards for a full length ar15?  also, where can i get the best price on a full lenght 4 rail freefloat handguard, and gas block?  and last but not least, where can i get the best deal on a m4 carbine upper?  thanks for any help!  
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 6:38:59 PM EDT
[#1]
1.  I have never seen such an animal,  but that does not mean it does not exist out there in the vast AR15 aftermarket.

2.  The nicest full length 4-rail handguard just so happens to be the cheapest as well, the Oly FIRSH.  

3,  M4 uppers are ubiquitous, but if you want quality, stick with the ABC's:  Armalite, Bushmaster, Colt.  When you go cheap, you often time get exactly what you pay for when it comes to firearms.
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 12:02:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
2.  The nicest full length 4-rail handguard just so happens to be the cheapest as well, the Oly FIRSH.  

You have to be kidding right?  Have you ever seen a KAC FF RAS in person?  Every non gun person I show it to and explain it to comments on how well its constructed.

Oly Firsh is nicer than a KAC FF RAS... better value for you money?  OK that I will buy but it is NOT better built or nicer looking.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top