Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/28/2002 7:55:56 AM EDT
Now that I've finally finished setting up my first AR, I'm thinking of a bolt gun for my next purchase. I'd been keeping occasional watch for a while, but only now have I become serious about it, and I have a question:

Are the Stealths in .308 even in production anymore? Finding a NIB .223 or .22-250 isn't too difficult, but hell even finding a USED .308 is a difficult proposition. What kicks me is I still remember the same issue from about a year and a half ago when I was lurking on SniperCountry, and word was that they were only doing limited runs. Has that not changed in the past year and a half?
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 8:02:26 AM EDT
Mail sent, Hard-case!

Link Posted: 11/2/2002 2:28:02 PM EDT
I had a hard time tracking down my Stealth .308

Just keep beating the bushes and keep your fingers crossed. They are pretty scare but not as scarce as chicken molars...
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 3:41:03 PM EDT
what is a realistic price for the stealth, yunno, what should i be expecting to pay for it
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:10:45 PM EDT
I paid $619 for mine from Sportsman's Warehouse in Provo, UT. You can look them up on the Net and give em a call. They have several stores and can usually find one. Not long after I bought mine from the Provo store the Loveland store called me that they had one.

Top Top