Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/17/2002 12:18:35 AM EDT
After a brief but intense investigation, the Washington Cigar Militia Research Laboratorys have determined that the ISOM ElRay Del Mundo Demi-Tasse Cigar will fit perfectly into the storage compartment of the Cherokee CAR Cheekrest. The airtight and waterproof properties of the storage compartment cap assure the operator of a wide peak performance envelope.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 12:32:51 AM EDT
Dear Mr. Bunny,

We regret that validation of your findings cannot be certified by this board until you submit verification that no cigars were harmed during the course of your research. Furthermore, you are required to submit Form ATF-666EZ verifying that no tobacco products of Cuban origin were utilized in your research.

Sincerely,

Your public servants at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 12:36:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/17/2002 12:39:51 AM EDT by freshhoarse]
Outstanding work, son!

Keep it up!

Tony

My next project: The CigARbine
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 7:56:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By talbalos:
Dear Mr. Bunny,

We regret that validation of your findings cannot be certified by this board until you submit verification that no cigars were harmed during the course of your research. Furthermore, you are required to submit Form ATF-666EZ verifying that no tobacco products of Cuban origin were utilized in your research.

Sincerely,

Your public servants at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

Dear BATF

I am confused. Per Class III manufacturing requirements, the cigars was destroyed by burning at the end to the testing process. The fact that the cheekrest COULD be used on a class III weapon led me to follow the most stringent procedures outlined by BATF regulations.

ATF-666EZ:

Were tobacco products of Cuban origin utilized in your research?______No

Are you sure?________Yes

Are you really, really sure?_______Well, uhhhhh, pretty sure. I mean, well, maybe in the interest of national security, I may have tested one little Cuban cigar to make sure that any operators working in Cuba could use the cheek rest, but really, that was the only one. Except for the Cabanas Coronitas, which also fits well, but then it was destroyed after testing as well, so there is no way to verify whether or not it was really from Cuba. I guess what I am trying to say is, Yea, Sure I'm sure...

Link Posted: 10/17/2002 4:49:31 PM EDT
freshhoarse, you are brilliant! CigARbine! Of course!

Now on the the rail mounted cigar savor.
Top Top