Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2002 2:30:13 PM EDT
Im thinking about getting a Encore 209x50 Black Powder rifle.Are they the same frame as the Encore pistol frame.I want an Encore pistol and will buy the Black Powder rifle if it takes a pistol grip and all the rifle barrels.TC said it would but I want hear it from somone that owns one.Later,45B10
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 2:16:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, the frames are the same. I had a custom Encore pistol once, but sold it last year. I have a friend that has the 209X50 muzzleloader and he can switch to rifle barrels or switch to pistol grip and pistol forearm and use pistol barrels as well. All on the same frame. If you get a big interest in it, you can contact Mike Bellm for a trigger job and Bullbery Barrel Works for custom barrels that Thompson Center's custom shop (Fox Ridge) doesn't offer. Check out the link below for a great bunch of guys who eat and sleep TC Encores and Contenders:

groups.yahoo.com/group/tccontendershooters
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top