Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2002 1:40:16 PM EDT
Are the Russian AK scopes any good?  Particularly the 8X42 offered at www.nightvisionweb.com ?  Thanks.    
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 4:43:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 8:44:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Troy that completely answered my question you smart ass.  Does anyone have any information that I can find useful regarding the Russian AK scopes? Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 8:58:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I think he was trying to say something nice about them. Since they sux.

Paper
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 9:34:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't have any experience with the scope you mentioned, however the Russian made Kobra sights are very good. These are quick aquisition red dot style sights only they are designed to work with all variety of AK's. They have a chevron type reticle and performed very well at the range when I sampled a few on various AK's. Ask Wave, he probably knows more about them than I do, he has one on his VEPR. Take a look at thier website if you want to know more about the models offered. They even make a weaver style base for AR15's.www.tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/bstkobra.html
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 9:38:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Sure.  They hold doors open just fine.  You can scratch the middle of your back with them too.  All sorts of uses.

-Troy

CampyBob and RotDorn are going to own you for saying that.

Anyway, I have a PSO-1, and it's OK, but there's no friggin eye relief. I prefer American made scopes hands down. If you want a good quality made scope for the money, look into IOR.

themao

Got ice picks?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top