Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2002 3:50:01 PM EDT
I just picked up the G3K from Murry Urbach today.I can't wait to take it out and blast a few thousand rounds.I think the AR is already jealous since she kept trying to knock the HK over when I was taking the picture.http://members.aol.com/jrich47855/myguns.jpg
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 5:16:29 PM EDT
[#1]
i hate you both
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 5:21:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I prefer this one

Nice guns. I almost jumped on the G3 when I saw the ad.

Link Posted: 9/12/2002 5:22:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 6:31:42 PM EDT
[#4]
It has a hensoldt scope on it that I bought about a year ago when they flooded the market with them.It does have the bullet drop compesater built in.G3K is the shortest 7.62 model HK produced.It has a 12.4 inch barrel.I also have a collaspable stock for it but I like they full stock better.Mine is only a semi regestered as a SBR since I can not afford a sear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top